Suppression Systems – Domestic Cookers
Cooking fires are the number one cause of residential fires, with unattended cooking cited as the leading cause of all cooking fires.
Stovetop Fire Stop automatic fire suppressors are the first line of defence against cooker top fires.
With each fire comes the potential for personal injury, property damage and lost revenue. Installing Stovetop Fire Stop limits all three of these outcomes.
For Range hoods
Stovetop Fire Stop Range hoods protects a cooker top with a traditional ventilation hood. It is designed for 27” – 35” of clearance above the cooking surface.
The units are attached by magnet to the underside of the range hood.
- 24 /7 Cooker top fire suppression.
- Activated by direct, sustained contact with a flame – NO false alarms.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Non pressurized canisters, nontoxic powder
- Maintenance free – no inspection or batteries
- Standalone protection or as a supplement to a sprinkler system
- Does not void your appliance warranty
- Easy clean up after activation
Stovetop Fire Stop residential cooker top fire suppressors have been providing peace of mind for residents and property owners in the US and Canada for over 40 years.